06 Dec 2016
Looking Your Best this Holiday Season with our Holiday Checklist.
The holiday season is busy! Everyone is running around trying to look their best for holiday parties, gather gifts for loved ones and avoid holiday traffic. Needless to say, this time of year is stressful, but Buda Med Spa is here to help with our Holiday Preparation Checklist.
To maximize your results and time, here are some guidelines for looking your best this holiday season.
- Don’t wait till the last minute to book your appointment. This is the busiest time of year and books fill up fast!
- Receive fillers at least 1 week in advance of any event for optimal results.
- Have your Botox treatments done at least 2 weeks in advance of an event or party.
- Give your skin time to recuperate and receive peels 7-10 days before family comes to town.
- Skin is apt to get dry this time of year – counter the weather with a facial.
- Keep your eyebrows in check and schedule your waxing appointment.
- Use your time wisely! If you’re coming in to receive treatments, get some shopping done. We have makeup, stocking stuffers, gift certificates, herbal supplements and skin care.
Obviously everyone’s needs are different. Don’t hesitate to contact us today for a complimentary consultation. We will keep you looking relaxed during this stressful time.